God Healed My Cavity!

Jul

I’ve experienced so many miracles and don’t think I’ve recorded a single one, so here’s a personal one:  The last time I went to the dentist I had a cavity that needed filling straight away, but I didn’t like the dentist and couldn’t quite afford the dentist’s steep rate (they had used my insurance money on x-rays and told me I would have to pay out-of-pocket); then I got pregnant and didn’t want anything in my mouth.  And anyway, I never got the thing filled.  As soon as I realized it might take awhile to find another dentist I prayed that the Lord would fill my cavity or else take it away completely, and had so much peace in praying that I forgot about it for several months.

How ever many months later, when I was flossing my teeth in front of a mirror, I noticed that I had a new filled-cavity in–I was pretty sure–the same place I had had the unfilled cavity at my last appointment.  I only have two other fillings, so this new one really stood out.  I was very excited because I knew the Lord had healed my tooth!

Today I went to a new dentist where my miracle was confirmed!!  I have no unfilled cavities, old or new!  And the one I did have was completely taken care of!!  I do not know why the Lord chooses to heal some things and not others, but I am so excited to testify that once again He has chosen to demonstrate a healing in me!  Praise Jesus!

• Facebook
  • MySpace
  • del.icio.us
  • Twitter
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Digg
  • FriendFeed
  • LinkedIn
  • Reddit
  • Technorati
  • Yahoo! Buzz
Comments (98) Trackbacks (0)
  1. Joel
    10:03 am on October 27th, 2010

So did you really get it confirmed by a dentist? What did they say? I’m such a skeptic about miracles, no experience with them I guess.

2. theresa
    9:14 pm on October 28th, 2010

It was confirmed that I have no un-filled cavities, and the new dentist has the x-ray showing that one of them was not filled at my last appointment at the other office. What happened between the old appointment and the new appointment, of course, can’t be proven. I’m not sure my new dentist gave it much thought and I didn’t press the issue.

3. crystal
    3:16 am on November 16th, 2011

Amazing I’m currently suffering with pain due to a tooth infection I’m seeing a dentist but I have faith that my lord will heal me:)

4. gabriel
    10:14 am on November 16th, 2011

Theresa, would you mind if I use your testimony – with a link to your site – on my website http://www.propheticvoice.co.uk?

Regards
    Gabriel Kolbe

5. theresa
    12:09 pm on November 16th, 2011

Crystal: I pray with you for complete healing of your tooth in the name of Jesus! :)

6. theresa
    12:12 pm on November 16th, 2011

Gabriel: Please do! Blessings in Messiah!

7. JLS
    6:43 pm on January 12th, 2012

Please pray the same 4 me! I have prayed God would forgive me for not being a good stewart of my temple and heal me in this area, bt it hasn’t happened yet. I’ve been praying for years. To have someone agree in prayer w/me on this would be so awesome…! He is sure to get ALL the glory for this. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

8. theresa
    9:52 pm on January 12th, 2012

I pray for complete healing and restoration of your teeth in the name of Jesus! May He bless you in the same ways He has blessed me! :-)

9. Raquel
    12:11 am on January 24th, 2012

This is so true. My mother had a mouth full of cavities. She prayed, and right after opened her mouth…. They were all filled. Awesome, Isn’t He!

10. theresa
    11:30 am on January 24th, 2012

That’s awesome!! Our Lord really is amazing!

11. veronica
    6:00 pm on June 3rd, 2012

PRAISE TO THE LORD FOR HIS MERCY AND HIS GRACE.
    THE LORD IS ALIVE AND HE HEALS!!
    I have also experienced his healing touch on a tooth.Nothing is impossible with Him

12. Deborah Gilbert
    1:49 pm on February 8th, 2013

I suffer from severe tooth decay for a few years now. They say its not genetic, but my mother has bad teeth too, and many teeth was extracted. I’ve had 1 tooth extracted already and more teeth have decayed. I have no idea why, but the pain is unbearable. As a child of God I’ve seen God heal many people and had faith to believe He’ll heal them. Now I trust God to restore my teeth completely. For all decay to disappear, no cracks, chips and decay and to replace the missing tooth. After all, He created us and has the spare parts. Nothing impossible with God. Please keep me in prayer.

13. theresa
    6:55 pm on February 8th, 2013

Deborah, I agree with you in prayer that the Lord would heal your teeth completely by His power in Jesus’ name. Blessings to you.

14. Arlene
    7:52 am on April 10th, 2013

I have been praying and have had tons of others pray with me to heal my broken teeth.
    I have one that I believe the roots might be infected.
    It is starting to cause me pain.
    It is NOT wise to walk around with infected tooth as it can cause very bad problems in the body.
    IS IT TIME FOR ME TO SEE A DENTIST?
    I DREAD and FEAR THIS…..THAT is why I started praying for healing.
    Please, could you all pray for me?
    I can’t wait much longer on this.
    I am feeling very disappointed in God, especially when I see he has healed others and not ME.

15. theresa
    7:15 pm on April 11th, 2013

Hi Arlene, thanks for your comment. As of today I have personally experienced twelve supernatural healing miracles to my own body (the healed cavity being only one), and have seen many others healed as well. BUT, I also have Type One Diabetes, which the Lord has not chosen to heal (yet), and which is more difficult to deal with than some of the other illnesses I have been healed from. Certainly the Lord desires for us to be healthy and whole, but His timing is not always our timing, and His ways are sometimes a mystery to our limited perspective.

Lord Jesus, I pray for Arlene that you would take away her fear and discouragement in Your name. I pray for Your Holy Spirit to bring her wisdom about whether or not to go to the dentist, to help her to trust You, and to bring her peace in her decision. I pray, Lord, that if she is to go to a dentist that You would bring forth a great testimony through her, and that Your presence in her would be a noticeable witness upon her. I pray You would help Arlene to connect with You powerfully and intimately, and to be refined through this process. Give her strength Lord. Make Your love tangible to her. May she be filled to overflowing with Your Spirit. And Jesus, please heal Arlene’s teeth in the way only the Creator can know how. Take away her pain–her internal pain, and her physical pain–and do a mighty work through and in her. In the name of Messiah Yeshua our deliverer, Amen.

Arlene, we will continue to pray for you. May you be blessed!

16. Genevieve
    6:28 pm on April 28th, 2013

My teeth and my gums are in bad condition; I have a chipped tooth and cavities and decayed teeth, and I am scared beyond my wits. I am trying to change and take as much care of my teeth as possible as I can now. But I don’t have the money to go to the dentist and undergo all necessary procedures, and have been praying to God to help renew my teeth again. I don’t know what to do. If you could pray for my teeth and my faith in God to be strengthened, I will be very grateful.

17. theresa
    12:55 pm on April 30th, 2013

Genevieve, I pray the Holy Spirit will bring you peace, restoration, and full healing to your mouth in Jesus’ name. I want to encourage you that the Lord hears your prayers, and that even the smallest amount of faith in His work can have a great effect (e.g. the mustard seed of faith that moves mountains). It has been my experience that when we are desperate, He makes a way–whether that be through supernatural miracle or physical provision–He takes care of His children. I pray He would strengthen you physically, mentally, and emotionally, that He would give you wisdom, and that He would provide for you in His way. Lord Jesus, help Genevieve to feel your presence and your peace, and to fully trust You. Do a mighty work in her. Bring about the restoration she needs, and make her to be a great testimony of your power and grace. Take away her fear, Lord, and pour out a refreshing and healing upon her by your Spirit. Amen.

18. Adrien
    9:02 pm on May 7th, 2013

Praise God for your testimony! Please pray with me too for wholeness completion perfection in my cavities root canals and missing teeth as well! God bless you Theresa as you spread His Word! In Yeshua’s name Amen.

19. theresa
    9:58 pm on May 7th, 2013

Thank you Adrien! My prayers are with you. May you experience the fullness of our Lord’s shalom (wholeness, completion, wellness, and perfection) in Yeshua’s name!!

20. brian
    3:22 pm on May 28th, 2013

hi i just had an root canal that i would like to be undone supernaturally(if i can have my pulp/root and teeth restored), any possibility for this? Thank you.

21. theresa
    1:43 pm on May 30th, 2013

Hi Brian,

I don’t know what the Lord might do, but I will pray for you. Holy Spirit, be with Brian and with his teeth. Help him to connect with you fully in every way, and to experience your great love in a tangible way. Amen.

22. Brianna
    10:54 pm on June 21st, 2013

Greetings from the US. I googled teeth healing & was led to this site. I have had stomach ulcers since I was 12 which has produced too much stomach acid which has caused me many cavities. I had most filled as a teen while on my parent’s insurance. Soon after I was married at 23 I discovered a new one. A month later we were happy to learn that we were expecting our first daughter and I felt that I shouldn’t have any work done while pregnant.

I have a slight dentist phobia…all things tooth related make me squeamish in all honesty…but that hasn’t stopped me from good oral hygiene. However, once our daughter was born, my husband lost his job & we no longer had insurance and I could not afford to take care of the cavity then. I have seen miracles with my own eyes, and have even experienced healing of my stomach lining. I felt that God had planted a seed of faith in my heart after hearing a message & believed that my tooth would be healed.

It has been 8 years now & I still have my cavity. We have had lots of job transitions due to the economy & we have never have dental insurance. However, I still believe that God has told me that my cavity will be healed. He has kept the decay to a minimum for a very long time, but it does seem to be getting worse now. I have had a filling fall out because of a wisdom tooth coming in that eventually pushed that molar out completely. I am claiming healing over all dental issue & I believe that this website is proof that it can & will happen.

Thank you for the encouraging words & I would appreciate your prayers for my dental healing as well. I declare victory over these dental problems in Jesus’ name!

23. theresa
    6:05 pm on June 23rd, 2013

Blessings to you, Brianna! I feel for you, having had to deal with physical health issues for so long. Be healed in the name of Jesus! I will continue to agree in prayer with you for your perfect healing both dental and otherwise.

24. vicky
    11:05 pm on June 25th, 2013

Please pray that my front tooth that is decayed is healed. And (2) of my top teeth are broken as well as two of the bottom teeth. I cant afford a dentist and it hurts alot. PLease pray for my complete healing of all my teeth and for my faith to be strengthened in Jesus Name. Your testimony theresa is inspiring. Thank you for praying.

25. theresa
    12:07 pm on June 26th, 2013

Vicky, may your front tooth, top teeth, and bottom teeth be completely healed in Yeshua’s name! I pray He would restore and strengthen the faith you have in Him. He says, “Come to Me all who are weary and heavy-laden and I will give you rest” (Mat. 11:28). May you find your rest and strength in Him as He blesses you with healing and a fulness of Joy. Amen.

26. Maria
    4:12 am on July 5th, 2013

Hi there,

Was asking God to show me websites or testimonies on tooth healing. From past experiences I have fear of going to the dentist but have decays in my teeth. I have never really asked Jesus for healing in my teeth before so when I suddenly thought of asking Jesus I felt that it was Jesus’ leading.

Will you pray that all my decay will be removed and Jesus restore all my teeth for me?

Blessings,
    Blessed by your testimony!

27. Priscilla
    10:57 pm on July 5th, 2013

I have bad teeth and I hope The Lord will restore my teeth and heal my teeth and replace the missing teeth please pray for me amen

28. theresa
    12:14 am on July 7th, 2013

Maria, it is so encouraging to me that the Lord used my testimony to encourage you. Certainly He is good and delights in us, even to work miracles in and through us! I pray both that He would heal your teeth completely and that He would replace your fears with His perfect peace. May you be blessed physically and in your walk with Him!

29. theresa
    12:16 am on July 7th, 2013

Priscilla, may it be so! Teeth, be restored in Jesus’ name. Missing teeth, grow back in His name and by His power! Thank you Lord for your goodness and your love for us!

30. Margaret
    6:55 pm on July 9th, 2013

I have teeth that have been chipped and broken and some removed crooked teeth and over crowing even where 1 tooth was remove the other moved over and filled the gap. I was also taking some medicine that has taken a layer of enamel off the back of my of front teeth top and bottom. This week I went for my regular check-up the dentist said I have a bad crack in my back tooth and he wants to drill it out and fill it but he does know how are down in the tooth the crack has gone and if will work or break in the proses. if works he wants to put a crown on it and two other teeth as well. I have been praying and asking God to heal my for sometime, this morning I decide to look on the internet to see if there was any scriptures about God healing teeth and I found you sight so please could you pray for me that He would heal my teeth thankyou amen

31. Louise
    3:03 pm on July 10th, 2013

I am in a lot of pain caused by some bad teeth. I don’t have have insurance or any money to go to the dentist. I have a decayed tooth and some are chipped and I pray God will restore my teeth. I have a lot of gaps in my teeth and I need healing from God. Please agree with me in prayer for healing.

32. Matthias
    1:02 am on July 22nd, 2013

Hi all of you, i have a hurting cavity in one of my teeth. Insurance won´t pay but that is no problem because i kinda know that nothing is impossible for God and that he loves us as a part of him. I want complete healing of my dental problems, my gums, my jaw structure, and my knees and ankles in Jesus name. If illness was my will, i want to accept Gods will as mine. I want to feel love again, for everyone and everything, as love is our nature. Let me be overflowed with unconditional love. Please pray for me! I pray for you to be blessed, as we are all the children of God. Thank you!!

33. mark butzer
    9:36 am on July 25th, 2013

hi there…

mark here and i also had to see the dentist some week ago over a lost filling … very uncomfy… i dont like western medecine in general.. very expensive and super humanistic, no place for spirit, only high income demi gods in whte robes…tooth still hurt after new filling so he did a root canal.. next appointment in 1 week for final filling. pray4me and wish me luck. we know gd can heal evrything and i mean evrything…in the resurrection there will be healing waters flowing from the split mount of olives so its obvious yeshua will give us a pre taste of whats to come…

34. Philip
    8:11 am on July 29th, 2013

Praise God. It is awesome how one testimony prompted so many people to respond. I went to my wife’s dentist and noticed as soon as she found out I had dual dental insurances she rushed and filled 5 cavities or what she called abrasions. The next day I had so much pain I couldn’t chew on my left side. It has been three months she had to admit that I may have a cracked molar. I didn’t have any pain before that now not only do I have pain from my molar I now a an upper molar that is sensitive to heat and cold.

Please pray for me I need extensive dental work done.

Sincerely

35. theresa
    3:17 pm on July 30th, 2013

Margaret, Louise, Matthias, Mark, and Philip,

Thank you so much for your comments. I am interceding specifically for each of your situations. May our Lord bless you, heal you, draw you more intimately into His presence, and bring you peace.

36. sarah
    7:08 am on August 5th, 2013

hi Theresa… Please pray for me.. Daddy, mummy and me have decayed teeth. It hurts. And we can’t afford to go to a dentist

37. sarah
    7:10 am on August 5th, 2013

and ur testimony is really inspiring :) and yes even bad breath cuz of teeth decay .. :( i have faith that Jesus will heal me

38. theresa
    2:27 am on August 7th, 2013

I’m praying for you and your family, Sarah. May you each be blessed by His healing and presence.

39. Feini yamin
    5:08 am on August 19th, 2013

If you believe in Him….you will get it…trust have faith in Him, Amen…

40. stelladeguia
    7:09 am on September 9th, 2013

Hi Theresa,

please pray in agreement for the healing/remineralizing of my teeth (especially the roots) and gums (regrowing) – in Jesus name. Just finished chemo treatments. Thank you. God bless.

41. arlene
    10:33 am on September 10th, 2013

I EMAILED YOU YESTERDAY BUT DO NOT SEE MY POSTING?
    IS IT CAUSE SO MANY MONTHS HAVE GONE BY AND I STILL DON’T HAVE DENTAL HEALING?

42. theresa
    1:37 pm on September 11th, 2013

Hi, Arlene. I just emailed you. :-)

43. theresa
    1:39 pm on September 11th, 2013

I’m praying for you Stella. Be healed in Jesus’ name!

44. prit
    11:01 am on October 5th, 2013

please please i hve cavities,i would like it to heal without a dentist,i cant afford that much and im very scared to go there,please theressa pray for me.thank u

45. John Latham
    3:11 pm on October 6th, 2013

Please pray for me. I have had 3 root canals that failed and the teeth had to be pulled. It seems I have problems every day and it is ruining my life. Thanks in advance. In Jesus name I pray ..Amen

46. theresa
    1:35 pm on October 11th, 2013

John and Prit, I am praying healing and peace for you both!

47. Barbara
    8:03 am on November 1st, 2013

Hi everyone. I am so happy to have finally found others going through the same thing I have been dealing with for over a year. I know it is God’s will that we all be in health. We pray Our Father Who art in Heaven Hallowed be Thy Name, Thy kingdom come THY WILL be done on Earth as it is in Heaven…. We know that there are no sicknesses in Heaven and that includes tooth decay. We have dental insurance. I had one cavity years ago when I switched to a new dentist due to a move. This guy proceeds to tell me that I have cavities on almost every tooth and I believved him(he’s the professional lol) and went back twice a month for almost a year. I finally decided he had made my teeth worse and stopped going to him. too late. I started having stomach issues, but do not believe in going to the doctor when God is our Healer. So, I prayed, begged, changed my diet , yelled at God and finally, after a year, after studying God’s Word over and over, stuck on Mark 11:22-26. I realized that I was depending on my efforts and gave it totally to God through Jesus’ work on the cross and His promise. My stomach was healed instantly and I knew it without a doubt. And that is the key….no doubt even when you don’t see it. That being said, my teeth have gotten worse and while we still have dental insurance, I have not used it in over a year because I believe that God does not want us trusting man who puts poison in our body and Nothing is impossible with God if only You believe. So, one of my fillings fell out six months ago and then the tooth broke. Still believing. I have a cavities in 4 places that the dentist drilled that are starting to come undone. I know God’s timing is not ours and He does everything for a reason, but that being said, I cannot believe that He wants us in pain or to have rotten teeth and be embarrassed to smile. And people always think I’m weird when I say I am waiting on God to heal my teeth or anything else. I have even prayed for the Holy Spirit to show me if I should go to the dentist. I need someone to agree with me in prayer, as I am a loner and really shy, to believe God for healing of my teeth so that I can let my smile be my testimony. Thank you all for sharing. God is faithful.

48. Bro. Charles
    6:00 pm on November 6th, 2013

I too am encouraged by this wonderful testimony. I’m very thankful to have found your blog site.

I’ve been standing in faith for a creative-miracle/healing for a rotten molar tooth. A few days ago, the pain hit very, very bad! This is particularly inopportune in that this is happening fewer than two weeks prior to my scheduled wedding date.

I’ve read a lot of bad reports about root canals; I really don’t want to go that route. Notwithstanding, it’s extremely expensive. I don’t want the molar extracted either. I’ve already lost a molar on the same side and losing another would really make for chewing/eating problems on the right side of my mouth. Not too mention, I don’t suspect it would very attractive for my bride *embarrassed smile.

I know our loving Heavenly Father loves us. I know that He diesires that we be blessed, well, and whole in every area of our lives. In the past, I’ve stood firmly on the Word of God and have been healed of bowel disease, torn shoulder muscles and other illnesses – decayed teeth are no more difficult for Holy Spirit and sick pooper. :) .

I think, for myself, one of the key components in the equation is the “fear” of dentistry. Fear, in any form, is the direct OPPOSITE of faith. Fear brings torment and it is satan’s vehicle by which he can steal, kill and destroy us.

Please bear me up in prayer. I would love to be able to call the local news reporting agencies and testify of a miraculous dental healing. My (soon-to-be) wife and I are both called to ministry. There are very recent dental X-RAYS to prove that only 1/3 of the top part of the damaged tooth remains above the gumline. Imagine having new X-RAYS that show a perfect, re-created tooth!

To God be the glory, in Jesus’ lovely name.

Thanks & God Bless,
    Bro. Charles
    Montreal, QC

49. theresa
    9:17 pm on November 8th, 2013

Barbara and Brother Charles, Blessings to you both! You both have such amazing testimonies of how God has been working in you thus far. I pray He would continue the good work He started in you, both physically and otherwise. Yes, Jesus is our healer; He bore our sickness at Calvary so that we could live in health and freedom. Barbara, I am praying with you. Brother Charles, I stand in agreement with you as well–may you also be blessed richly in your ministry! May the blood of Jesus restore healing to you both!

50. jamaica
    1:35 am on November 11th, 2013

Please pray for me too. I have cavities and it really hurts too much now. That I dont think i can even work in this condition. I believe God is greater than my problems and I know if Jesus can make a lame walk, blind to see I know He can heal my teeth too. As long as believe in Him.

51. theresa
    8:48 am on November 11th, 2013

I’m praying for you Jamaica; may Jesus bless you with healing quickly!

52. Shereen Ng
    6:41 am on November 13th, 2013

Please pray for me as i’ve been having toothache 3 weeks ago. Seen dentist for the 3rd time and done X-ray and everything that is needed to but the dentist still don’t know what is the root cause of the pain. Was ask to seek specialist advise but I would like to seek Dr Jesus first and I believes He will heal me! Please pray for me. Thank you!

53. theresa
    1:01 pm on November 13th, 2013

Praying, Shereen!

54. Lorraine
    2:21 pm on November 16th, 2013

I didn’t realize bruxism (grinding teeth) is a major cause of cracked teeth; I just thought it wore down the top cuspids. Some of my molars are now cracked enough that they need crowns, but I am absolutely petrified of getting the anesthesia shots since many times they don’t work, and the shots are excruciating causing almost as many problems as they’re supposed to solve. My dentist is awesome and thank God I do have fantastic dental insurance, but I really really do not want to go through with extensive painful dental procedures and lengthy recovery. It crossed my mind to ask God for teeth healing, but I’ve never heard of any dental testimonies before. Certainly nothing is impossible with God, so I googled “Jesus healed my teeth!” and came across this website. Loved reading testimonies of Jesus the ultimate Dentist! Please pray for me that God would completely restore all my cracked teeth, and furthermore restore the worn down cuspids, restore my few fillings (since fillings both save a tooth but yet weaken the remaining enamel making it susceptible to cracks), and help me not to grind/clench anymore. I pray for everyone on this forum that God would heal their teeth; but even if He decides it is best not to, that we would learn whatever it is we’re supposed to through the ordeal. I pray God would grant us all wisdom to know what to do and when to do it (believe Him for healing and/or go through with dental work with the correct dentist). All of this in Jesus’ Name, Amen.

55. theresa
    10:30 pm on November 16th, 2013

Jesus please restore Lorraine’s cracked, worn, and filled teeth completely. Help her not to grind and clench her teeth anymore, and to be completely filled with your peace and wisdom.

56. Cael
    3:04 am on December 3rd, 2013

i a m having problems with most o my teeth and I am asking you Theresa to intercede for me in prayer so that our Lord Jesus Christ will provide total restoration for my teeth. I am a firm believer that by his stripes we were healed. Thank you and God bless you.

57. sarah
    4:39 am on December 3rd, 2013

I have heard tooth issues and taken out so many teeth. I do not want any more to be taken out. i have a bad tooth now and i am believing God for healing. please pray for me.
    Sarah

58. animesh
    1:48 am on December 4th, 2013

Amazing words theresa you are an angel in the form of GOD(MY LORD). I HAD visited a dentist and he says i have a very bad oral hygeine so many cavities and cracked teeth that dentist is telling me to do root canal surgery and I am afraia of that the dentist would charge me more and over that I would lost my natural tooth crying don’t know what to do … does anyone know about any miracle or anything which prevents cavities please advise I have nothing to do but hope

59. Melinda
    11:19 am on December 9th, 2013

Dear Theresa,
    I’ve been praying for help, and then I just found your website with your wonderful testimony!
    Please pray for healing of my teeth, your strong faith is helping us all! I am sure, that if someone has little or no faith, then another person like you can help miracles and healing happen if they pray in their name.
    My situation is similar to Arlene’s.
    Thank you, and thank God!

Melinda,
    Serbia

60. theresa
    1:17 pm on December 11th, 2013

Thanks everyone for your comments. I’ve been busy with my seminary studies, but continue to pray for all who write in.

The more I study the Scriptures, the more I see that Jesus healed out of His love and compassion. We can have faith in His love that He will heal today as well. He was faithful to die for us while we were still sinners, and He bore our infirmities and pain on the cross along with our sin. May you each be healed by the blood of Jesus, who loves you and wants to make you whole physically, emotionally, and spiritually. Amen.

61. Tabitha Swan
    3:02 am on January 5th, 2014

I”ve had dental issues most of my life, I’m 45 years old now. I have been praying for my dental issue for many years needing encouragement and wisdom from God and continue stand on His word. Been healed to walk when I was 2 years at a revival my dad preached at it was a miraculous healing that the church got to see God do.That is why I know God can heal my dental issues. Lots of pain , crooked teeth, gum problems , etc. Believed God’s word for healed, restored teeth, gums and mouth. By His stripes my mouth were healed. Believe God led me to you this morning Theresa be encouraged thanks for sharing your testimony. GOD bless you.

62. theresa
    11:52 am on January 6th, 2014

God bless you Tabitha. What an excellent testimony of healing. Yes, by His stripes you were healed; may it manifest in you now by His love!

63. Betty
    11:30 am on January 17th, 2014

I have cavity, i think, at the back of my teeth. i need lots of prayer cuz im getting my braces off next week. im SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO scared. please pray for me.

64. theresa
    6:06 pm on January 17th, 2014

Betty, I’m praying! May you have peace in Jesus’ name, and may He heal your teeth as well. Many blessings to you!! :-)

65. Alida
    7:30 am on January 28th, 2014

Dear Theresa & all fellow believers ~

And I thought (rather felt) I was the only one in the world having such a bad, bad situation in my mouth – inherited missing teeth, sporting a bridge. Had multiple cavities since childhood and now, as an adult, my teeth started going bad quickly and very unsightly, gums retracting, baring the roots which blackens while the enamel of the teeth breaks away slowly. Had two molars that just crumbled while chewing. Put me in the pits of desperation. I’ve been praying for more than two years now, but things are gradually worsening, I’m also there where I’m ashamed to smile.
    I’ve done some searching on the ’spiritual roots of decaying teeth’ and what I’ve found was a spirit of bitterness, within the specs of either inheritance or in my immediate relationships !! I know about loads of bitterness among my family members, especially between spouses, in both my families of origin. I’ve realized that I’ve harbored a lot of subdued and ignored resentment / bitterness against my spouse and I’ve repented of all I could remember in my 13 years of marriage, asking the Holy Spirit to help me remember what I need to confess.
    I’m still waiting to see health return to my mouth, so PLEASE , please pray with me !! I believe that there is power in praying together. I in my turn will pray collectively for all who submitted requests here, may ABBA Father create a testimony in all of us, raising an army of healed believers who can serve others because of it.
    Theresa, may God bless your testimony many, many times more than it already did.

66. MMeadows
    1:21 pm on January 29th, 2014

Lifetime of teeth problems. Crooked teeth, poor hygiene because a abused child not taught hygiene until young adult. As an adult better hygiene then most people. Before 3 yrs of braces they pulled 4 teeth. Teeth reacted to the cement; took enamel off most of teeth. Given retainer because I grind my teeth. Had severe TMJ. Braces again to try to help TMJ. This Left spaces between teeth. Put bonding material on numerous teeth gaps so teeth stay in place. Fast forward several years. Now, numerous crowns, plastic bonding material and fillings. When bonding material degrades, loosens, fall can trap bacteria causing more problems.

Lately all of my teeth are very sensitive and hurt with nerve pain. unknown source dentists sees nothing causing it. Fainted 3 months ago hit front tooth on ladder. Chipped it and is still sore. Teeth hell from poor beginnings, braces, TMJ, teeth grinding, heredity (mom had poor teeth).

Please pray and believe with me for a new front tooth and for a complete restoration miracle of all my teeth. Those of you who have had miracles and are willing to pray with me over the phone, email me for my phone number! mmeadows1_2000@yahoo.com. Thank you

67. Livi
    12:07 am on February 16th, 2014

Jesus heals. I believe it. I need prayer for all my teeth, cracked and cavities. No pain, but the dentist wants to pull them out and they are my back teeth. The ones I need to eat food! Please join with me to prayer for full restoration. Jesus has healed my body in many ways. I feel as though dentists just want to take me to the next level of care that lines their pockets. I need a miracle. We all do. Thank you so much.

68. Livi
    12:25 am on February 16th, 2014

Need teeth healed. Jesus has healed anxiety and asthma in me. Teeth have had a hard time and need restoration. Please pray for me. Dentists want to pull my back teeth. Need cavities filled and cracks healed, Thank you Jesus!

69. theresa
    8:43 pm on February 16th, 2014

Livi, MMeadows, Alida, I’m praying for each of you, and continue to pray for those who write in. God loves each of you and wants to heal you. May it be so in His name and by His precious blood. May all you who read this be blessed with healing, peace, and the fullness of God’s comforting presence!

70. sam
    3:54 am on February 18th, 2014

It is an amazing testimony , I can’t believe I found this website god bless, dear Theresa please pray for me I have a teeth problem and the teeth problem are driving me to anxiety and fear and most of z time I can’t concentrate in school and public, it’s been a month since I have this problem. I have a faith in God will heal me and restore my health. Please please remember me with ur prayer

God bless you

71. maritza
    5:15 am on February 18th, 2014

Please pray for the healing of my sons teeth he has some dark spots on them and I am afraid of letting the dentist do a root canal on them. He is only 2 1/2 yrs old, I guess he inherited bad teeth from me since mine are also bad. I believe in miracles and confidently wait on my Lord to heal us.

72. Jesse
    9:49 pm on February 18th, 2014

I am 19 years old and I’m now finding out that I have moderate gum disease. I couldn’t visit the dentist for years, because my mom couldn’t afford to take me. I have the faith in god that he can restore my health and that my gums will get better. Please a special prayer for me that the almighty god will heal me please. God bless you.

73. Jesse
    9:56 pm on February 18th, 2014

I forgot to mention the rest of my family suffer with teeth problems too. Some of the problems are so bad that they can endanger their life. Please say a prayer for us that he will heal, guide, and protect us. I appreciate the extra prayer. Once again god bless your soul.

74. theresa
    1:05 pm on February 19th, 2014

Sam: Peace to you, and health to your teeth in the precious name of Jesus! I also pray the Lord would bring you clarity. Bless you for your faith.

Maritza: May you have peace that surpasses understanding, and complete healing of your son’s teeth in Jesus’ name. Many blessings to you and your son.

Jesse: I pray for you and your family that the Lord would fully heal, guide, and protect you. May your gums be completely restored to health in Jesus’ name, and may He bring wisdom and blessing to your family.

75. Marie
    9:25 am on February 26th, 2014

I first of all want to confess that i’m at total fault because of my neglect to take proper care of my teeth. I have missing teeth, loose teeth, a broken tooth, and many cavities, also my gums hurt and bleed. Here on earth it would cost a fortune to have my Dental work restored. I know that all my Heavenly Father requires is that I ask, and believe him to take care of my every need. I am filled with such joy in finding this site as I pray for the needsof everyone, I ask that all of you would also pray for me. In the mighty name of Jesus AMEN!!! Thanks

76. theresa
    2:42 pm on March 3rd, 2014

Hi, Marie. The physical care we give our teeth is important, as you mention, since our bodies are a temple for the Spirit. BUT, I want to encourage you that just as Christ came to reconcile sinners to Himself, so does He want to heal us physically (regardless of the cause), and to forgive all of our iniquities. Bless you for your faith in our Lord. May He heal you in every way. :-)

77. amelia
    9:34 pm on March 12th, 2014

i struggled with cavities and grinding of my teeth for a while now my dentist had just told me i have 8 cavities and i worry about my teeth every second. i want god to heal my tooth decay but im worried my teeth will all fall out by then. Im scared because i don’t want the density to be drilling my teeth. I want to wait for Gods healing but afraid it wont work i all desperate for prayer for healing of my teeth !!!!

78. sophia
    10:48 pm on March 16th, 2014

So encouraged in readin your testimony and Praise God that you shared it. I am teaching my children about God and how we are healed by Jesus Christs stripes. My daughter has 2 cavities and I tokd her that if we ask Jesus will heal them, she is three and has been going around saying Jesus going to heal my cavities. Also she has a chipped front tooth she prayed and asked Jesus to heal. She has no doubt he is healing her teeth. I believe it too, I am just uncertain of the time frame we have a dentist appointment in 2 days and I really dont want to bring her in without a healing. If we get to the appointment and she says jesus not heal my cavity? I am going to feel like I have mistaught or confused her. I want her to believe all of Gods word and experience his blessings. I also want to walk in faith and be what Gods word calls me to be. Lay hands on the sick and they shall recover. Any wisdom or encouragement?

79. theresa
    11:39 am on March 17th, 2014

Amelia, I’m praying for you to have complete healing of your teeth, and especially to have peace. Trusting God requires letting go of fear. May His Holy Spirit take away your fears and give you the peace that surpasses all understanding. I was just reading 2 Corinthians 4:17-18: “For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory, while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.” You can trust Him, because He loves you. If He tells you to go to a dentist, you can trust Him; and if He tells you to wait, you can trust that too. The safest place to be is resting in the Spirit. His grace and peace to you!

80. theresa
    12:06 pm on March 17th, 2014

Thank you Sophia. I love that you are teaching your little ones to pray, and I love your young daughter’s faith!! I have a three year old son, and he is the same way. He is always praying for all the sick. He prayed for me last week while I had the flu, and my headache, nausea, and chills went away immediately. We had been praying for him and his brother as they had the same flu the week before, and there was no apparent healing. But I think he enjoys the process regardless. I’m not sure that little people’s faith is so dependent on results the way our adult thinking is. In case there were a disappointment we could remind them that God knows the past, present, and future, and that just because healing is delayed in one instance does not mean that He is not the Great Physician who desires to heal everyone. My advise would be to trust what the Spirit is telling you, and not to worry too much about what God chooses to do or how He chooses to do it. If she were not healed, and you showed disappointment, that could effect her stronger than the results themselves. So embrace the child-like faith, rest in Him, and listen about whether or not to move the appointment (I have the feeling you know already…). It sounds like your daughter has an unbelievable faith, and will experience many healing miracles whether or not this is one of them (though I wouldn’t be surprised a bit if your dentist appointment results in a big surprise as God shows off His work!!). I am praying for you, for the completion of this miracle, and for many more miracles in the future! May your family be blessed!

81. Mary
    10:07 pm on March 17th, 2014

I have a few cavities in the back of my teeth. I have been on several mission trips and seen miraculous healings. I’ve seen the deaf hear, I’ve seen the chronically sick be without pain any more, I’ve seen the permanently disabled get up and walk. I’ve been healed myself. And in Jesus’ name I’m praying that that my cavities will be healed as well! I’d love it if you could join me in my prayer. I will head to the dentist when I can afford it either way, but I’m just getting ready to graduate college, so i’d rather not have to take out a credit card or something to fix my teeth. In Jesus name, let me be healed!

82. theresa
    10:15 pm on March 17th, 2014

Hi Mary. I am agreeing with you in prayer. May your teeth be healed in Jesus’ name!

83. danette
    9:56 am on March 25th, 2014

please pray for the healing of tooth decay that has been bothering me for a long time. i believe teeth can be healed through a miracle.

84. danette
    6:39 am on March 26th, 2014

please for for god to also heal my serve tooth decay.

85. theresa
    3:38 pm on March 26th, 2014

I’m praying for you Danette. May the Lord heal you and bless you.

86. Ashley
    7:43 pm on April 1st, 2014

I have had tooth issues including cavities and decay for years and while God has seemed to slow the progression of some, im starting to have pain again like when I had to have one pulled, with the remaining issues I ask that you please pray for me, pray for my healing of cavities in the name of Jesus!

87. Alida
    12:31 pm on April 2nd, 2014

Is there anyone who has a testimony of healing already ? I’m feeling a bit despondent, yet I WILL NOT give up believing, loving and trusting my Father. Things are not good in my teeth, I’ve asked even more friends to pray and I’ve anointed my teeth, yet it is not yet His time. It’s a bit frustrating to wait while my mouth looks quite bad, yet I will keep on waiting. He DID SAY that HE is the God that heals us, and for our iniquities Jesus’ blood was shed and for our sicknesses, His body was bruised. He said it and that settles it.

88. theresa
    8:27 pm on April 5th, 2014

Ashley, I’m praying for you! May you be healed in the name of Jesus!!

Alida, Amen! I’ve been waiting for a miracle in another area, and a couple months ago was starting to become discouraged and thinking in loops about what more I should or shouldn’t be doing. My good friends reminded me to hold fast to the word He’d given me. I will remind you the same thing. If He said He will heal you, He will. He is always faithful. I am praying again for your teeth, and for you to find that place of peace in Him.

89. Karen
    2:42 pm on April 8th, 2014

I was looking for a healing prayer and came across this site, having had dental problems for a few years I’m now at my wits and, I recently visited a dentist due to being in so much pain, I have many decayed teeth, my teeth are crooked and have several missing teeth, I can’t afford to pay for the cost of treatment to restore my teeth, I’m so embarrassed by the condition of my teeth and it’s making me feel so depressed, I’m so desperate please pray for me Theresa that The Lord will heal my teeth, God Bless you

90. theresa
    3:23 pm on April 8th, 2014

Jesus, heal Karen in your name. Bring her your peace, and remind her how loved she is by you. Amen

91. Karen
    3:58 pm on April 8th, 2014

Theresa thank you for your prayer, I will continue to have faith that Jesus will heal me

92. Michelle
    9:33 pm on May 4th, 2014

Hi Theresa, my 9-year old daughter Rebecca cracked her tooth while playing in a pool today. I am trusting in Jesus to heal and restore her tooth.

93. Paul
    12:11 am on May 8th, 2014

Please pray for me to stop grinding my teeth and for God to heal my broken ones.

94. Justice
    10:52 pm on May 10th, 2014

Hi Thesera. I thank God for this site and for your testimony. Please pray for me the miracle you’ve had. I have had problems with my teeth since I was young. Some of my back teeth were removed. But now I have recently lost two. Others are cracked and I have cavities. Worse thing is that I don’t have insurance and I am a public speaker so imagine what it does to my self esteem. I pray for a miracle from Lord Jesus. I know there’s nothing impossible with Him.

95. Danielle
    9:15 pm on May 15th, 2014

I wanted to ask you to agree with me in prayer over my teeth. I have been praying for a miracle for all my teeth and gums. This post has encouraged me. Thank you!!

96. Tiffany
    12:50 am on May 19th, 2014

Hello my name is Tiffany,
    I have read your testimony and many of these comments. I was lying in bed and could not sleep because the pain is too much to bear. I cried out in frustration moments ago because I have had such a hard time with my teeth since I was young I am two weeks away from turning 22 and my wisdom teeth are growing it as I speak. My teeth have so much decay that I fear I will need dentures, but I do not want them because I have faith I will be healed. I cannot afford a dentist nor insurance and I have many family problems so I don’t want to worry them more. They know my teeth hurt but they don’t know how badly it does. Long story short I know I am loved and I am a child of God, I just really don’t understand why the pain won’t cease?! I recently had an activation for stewarding creative miracles, and know without a shadow of a doubt He heals! Please with me in prayer for full restoration and for no future pain or decay! Thank you and blessings on you and your whole family!

97. Nada
    4:27 am on May 30th, 2014

I am so encouraged to read all these testimony about the power of our father. I have also a problem on my tooth, I visited the dentist but I do not have any peace in my heart for this…. and I am sure this is not by chance that I have found this site. I know that God can heal me completely and give me new teeth and gums because I also have problems in my gums, truly this bothered me a lot and made me cry several times….but God encouraged me to pray and have faith in him that he can totally heal me so please pray for me.

98. Priscilla rowl
    11:06 pm on June 5th, 2014

I pray that The Lord will heal and restore my broke teeth and bless other the same way amen